Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats completely wrong. Stones had plenty of opportunity to clear but messed around again...finished up with a desperate pass back which was bound to get Howard into trouble. I think a serious analysis of goals conced this season will show quite a few to be Stones fault. 50 million from real Madrid? Snap their hands off and buy an old fashioned decent centre half, and watch our defence improve.
Not bound to get him into trouble, he got himself in trouble with an unnecessary step back, could've literally passed it out or a throw in without any effort, was it needed to make 2 steps back as if he's gonna go for their goal from there?

Stones and Howard need taking out the back and shooting. Stones for the initial pass back and Howard for being unaware of his surroundings. If Howard had seen the Swansea player hovering he could have yelled out out to Stones.

Nobody wants Stones with the stuff he is playing . He is Rodewell Mach2 . Looks pretty plays like an 12 years old.

174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg

Ha ha ha mate you need a cold shower because your opinions are comical

And yet I've backed them all up and people actually agree with me, you just keep telling me to stop smoking and have a shower. (which is rather weird and I'm letting you know now I do not swing this way if that's what you're proposing)

Quiet now. And when you do go the match, keep your mouth shut and stop slating Stones. Let him play his game.

pienaar/baines combo falling ever so slightly short, not really surprising with the lack of game time between them both individually and together. be nice to see it spark into action this half though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back