Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah mate he's a friggin robot who doesn't read the news, doesn't check the TV, doesn't know anything about the numerous pundits who slate him for being the best footballing center half in ages, doesn't hear the fans who boo him and shout at him whenever he tries to walk the ball out (because he's got no ears) and has no emotions whatsoever (only circuitry, because he's a robot)

'Koff

Stones will get onto his agent soon. Get me out of this pit now.

Sorry its the crowds fault why we have conceded 22 at home and have won 3 home games all season,ok.

Get a grip mate. Obviously we need to play better but what encouragement is there from fans? Barkley has been booed all day. Why would you want to pick up the ball and try make it work, knowing that if you give it away you're going to get a bollocking?

I know I'll get destroyed for this but why not play Deulofeu up front for a spell in the 2nd half?

Hear me out here, Williams is a big grock defender, he is comfortable marking a big physical forward like Lukaku. Let Deulofeu get up there making runs at him, behind him and in front of him and I guarantee there will be a penalty at some point or more shooting opportunities.

Classic everton morale-sapping pre-semi final performance here. Expecting another key injury and/or a red card before the end, potentially something like a missed penalty late on as well. A fan may run on the pitch sporting an anti howard slogan t shirt only to get floored by an angry steven pienaar and spark a mass brawl.

No you can have an opinion but when it's invalid it's pointless

Invalid. Right. Well that's your opinion and it seems that nobody actually agrees with you here.

You should have gone the match and not moved house today, there'd be less of your crap.

Get a grip mate. Obviously we need to play better but what encouragement is there from fans? Barkley has been booed all day. Why would you want to pick up the ball and try make it work, knowing that if you give it away you're going to get a bollocking?
And it's dead easy to slag off match going fans from your computer, wind your neck in

Oh yeah mate he's a friggin robot who doesn't read the news, doesn't check the TV, doesn't know anything about the numerous pundits who slate him for being the best footballing center half in ages, doesn't hear the fans who boo him and shout at him whenever he tries to walk the ball out (because he's got no ears) and has no emotions whatsoever (only circuitry, because he's a robot)

'Koff

Part of being a top player is ignoring those things.

howards fault. completely

slightly underhit pass that almost any keeper would have punted for a throw...at least...and then moaned a bit at stones.

absolutely bizarre lack of awareness from our keeper and decision making thats becoming par for him.

Stones is at fault, others on here have said, US announcers said, Sky announcers said. Those of you who can't see it need to wise up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back