Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
howards fault. completely

slightly underhit pass that almost any keeper would have punted for a throw...at least...and then moaned a bit at stones.

absolutely bizarre lack of awareness from our keeper and decision making thats becoming par for him.
Get off your Stones fan wagon or Howard hate train and be objective. No one outside of Everton fans with an agenda against Howard or for Stones will blame the keeper in that situation. You're having a laugh here. Stones deserves criticism when he cocks up. It's ok. If anything Howard was probably shocked that Stones tried a pass like that in that situation with Ayew right there. Terrible decision.

Tottenham absolutely took the pi55 out of us for 45 minutes and we managed a draw at Chelsea where several other teams have taken advantage if their situation and actually beat them on their own ground. I really don't see your point if I'm honest. We are a mid table side and we are losing at home to Swansea after one of the most pathetic 45 minute displays possible, and it's the crowds fault?
Second half we bossed it though? And Chelsea beat us with an offside goal that is now swept under the carpet and forgotten and ANOTHER individual mistake by Howard.

It's not the crowd's fault, but we could at least try to support our team half the time really, yeah? The half now ended in booing (justified a bit I guess), as has every half barring about 4 games at home this season. You turn your home ground into a "fortress" because of the supporters, and most the time we have at least half a game where we have to do it in spite of them, that was more my point. For a team that prides itself on fantastic support we're awfully quiet at home. Glaring individual mistakes don't help, but if we, as supporters, are miserable before kick off and just want to boo, what kind of support is that? People also have a knack for knowing better than the players, and abused Stones when he wanted to move, next chance he gets he'll obviously jump ship.

How Howard is still in goal is well beyond me though.

howards fault. completely

slightly underhit pass that almost any keeper would have punted for a throw...at least...and then moaned a bit at stones.

absolutely bizarre lack of awareness from our keeper and decision making thats becoming par for him.

Thats completely wrong. Stones had plenty of opportunity to clear but messed around again...finished up with a desperate pass back which was bound to get Howard into trouble. I think a serious analysis of goals conced this season will show quite a few to be Stones fault. 50 million from real Madrid? Snap their hands off and buy an old fashioned decent centre half, and watch our defence improve.

And it's dead easy to [Poor language removed] off match going fans from your computer, wind your neck in

And it's dead easy to [Poor language removed] off match playing players from your seat with your pie and pisswater Chang, wind your neck in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back