Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison latest Tic Tok
F564BF31-A7B7-45E9-9885-877685336906.webp

I am not convinced either way on this one. Dyche should have them raring to go after the break but that wiould be new for us as we have seldom had good results after a break. Spurs are going through a bit of turmoil but still fighting for a champions league place. Stellinin wont want his first game really in charge to be in the L column. Depends who turns up for them and who turns up for us.
If we score first and Pickford is on his game then I could forsee at least a point.

the result is just too difficult to call.

I am not convinced either way on this one. Dyche should have them raring to go after the break but that wiould be new for us as we have seldom had good results after a break. Spurs are going through a bit of turmoil but still fighting for a champions league place. Stellinin wont want his first game really in charge to be in the L column. Depends who turns up for them and who turns up for us.
If we score first and Pickford is on his game then I could forsee at least a point.

We win....called

no it isn't, do't do it to yourself, as someone else referenced, we will Everton this up, and lose.

no points tonight..

i'd be amazed if we scored tbh!!

anything over and above this and i will have a small party, and make my coffee just that bit stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back