Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this does not auger well for Saturday. What no mark Watford striker is due his one and only PL goal for the season? ...probably be the one that makes it 2-2 lol
What is the deal with no marks always finding the net against us? Its constant. Any Brett Angel type turgid striker on a spell as barren as your great grannies womb somehow strikes gold when playing Everton. We are the antidote for goal shy forwards.

An old one that always stands out in my memory is Esteban Fuertes. Who? I hear you cry. A no mark £2.3m Argentine striker who played about ten games for Derby County. He was eventually deported for having a forged Italian passport amid claims of multiple party ownership. Naturally he only scored one league goal. Guess who it was against?

1-2

BUT we will have a good chance in the final few minutes, which naturally will dictate that we will be fine. Troy Deeney with 1 of theirs

What is the deal with no marks always finding the net against us? Its constant. Any Brett Angel type turgid striker on a spell as barren as your great grannies womb somehow strikes gold when playing Everton. We are the antidote for goal shy forwards.

An old one that always stands out in my memory is Esteban Fuertes. Who? I hear you cry. A no mark £2.3m Argentine striker who played about ten games for Derby County. He was eventually deported for having a forged Italian passport amid claims of multiple party ownership. Naturally he only scored one league goal. Guess who it was against?

Was it Bolton

Apologies if I'm behind.

Do we have any news on Stones and Mirallas other than they were assessed on Tuesday? Rom as well? I know Deulofeu is going to miss Saturday.

I will go for 1-1 with them leading until 80 minutes. We will have no more than four shots on target. On a positive note, one in four isnt a bad strike rate.

I reckon we'll line up like this:

Howard

Coleman -- Stones -- Jagielka -- Baines

McCarthy -- Barry

Mirallas -- Barkley -- Cleverley

Lukaku
And we'll win 2-0 with one each from our Belgians.

I reckon we'll line up like this:

Howard

Coleman -- Stones -- Jagielka -- Baines

McCarthy -- Barry

Mirallas -- Barkley -- Cleverley

Lukaku
And we'll win 2-0 with one each from our Belgians.

Reckon Bobby will go for Osman on the left and Cleverley central, Ross on the bench.

Hi, fellas. Watford fan in peace here.

My prediction for this game is Everton 0 Watford 4, and I'll tell you why. Your players are in for a surprise. We're a different club now than we were in our previous top flight campaigns, and I include the spell in the eighties in that. We've bought very well this summer, to enhance a squad that could probably hold its own in the Prem as they were last season. The first team we play is going to take a beating that will make the rest of the division sit up with a jolt, and unfortunately for you, that team happens to be you.

Sorry, fellas.

Actually I'm not really, but I do try to be polite and respectful when visiting other teams' forums.

Deeney is a monster, and your defenders can afford no complacency. With new signings Nyom and Holebas putting crosses into your box, and Jurado marauding, our forwards are going to have a field day against any defence that expects us to be the usual newly promoted type of side.

Anyway, I'd like to make a weekend of my trip to your neck of the woods. Can any of you recommend a good cemetery to visit, preferably one with accessible vaults or a mausoleum?

Cheers,

Necro.
Hello mate I'd recommend the psychiatric ward if you're visiting up here if you think your team of no marks will put four past us.

Also happy recommend Liverpool One for some shopping so you look far less scruffier.

Enjoy your weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back