Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At present not looking forward to this one - scrappy draw against team we should beat (see last season)
all we need is for them to sign Attilio Lombardo now and our Saturday will be complete

Not getting my hopes up before the match, Everton has disappointed me too much on the first day of the season in the past. The news that Deulofeu, Mirallas, Lukaku, and Stones are all questionable for this match has added to my nerves. I reckon we will get beat 2-1 if three of the four I named previously don't play.

There's a snidey draw in this, bigtime. We tippy tap it around, Deeney scores from a punt which we fail to live with, then Naismith comes on and grabs a dodgy one.
Deffo mate weve played qpr norwich and leicester (all new promoted) for the first games of the season in the past 3 seasons ! All draws 1-1(qpr) 2-2(nor(barkleys first screamer) and 2-2 (lei) cant see the watford game being any different

Don't underestimate Watford. They will be fighting like hell to prove a point that they deserved promotion. Their players are not inexperienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back