Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole team plays differently if Barry isn't in there, in a bad way. As much as he had a poor season last year we don't have anyone else to control the tempo of the match. He'll be better this season not having to play every week.

We don't need him against lesser teams at home though. My problem is if Barry plays, he also wants to fit Cleverley and Barkley in which effectively means you've got four CMs playing.

I'd rather see no Barry, Barkley alongside McCarthy with Cleverley, Osman and Mirallas behind Lukaku.

There are so many elements to this match which could make it the perfect Everton disaster (on the assumption that lukaku is out).

"Whilst the review was amusing in parts the comparison of the quality of scouters to people from Watford was quite naive. I urge any scouser reading this to check the government statistics for deprivation, crime and unemoyment in both areas and tell me any different.
In fact scrub that. I've been to Merseyside on many occasions and can confirm the following:
- many of the areas are a complete ****hole
- most of them can't speak properly and you need to have an interpreter with you at all times to understand what the **** they are saying
- if you take a bird out for a pizza the sky's the limit
That is also a positive.
- I'm yet to find a scouser with a job "

Some very sensitive people on the internet, chico?

I though this preview was rather kind in comparison to some of the ones I've seen @chicoazul do in the past lollol
Mostly tempered by a overall lack of match practise and knowledge about the denizens of Watford

Real thick skin those Watford forum types

I though this preview was rather kind in comparison to some of the ones I've seen @chicoazul do in the past lollol
Mostly tempered by a overall lack of match practise and knowledge about the denizens of Watford

Real thick skin those Watford forum types

Yeah, Chico hasn't got his game going yet, he had a very quiet preseason and the pressure of being the number 1 writer may be getting to him........he'll come good though......I'd hate to see him transferred to toffeeweb........

We don't need him against lesser teams at home though. My problem is if Barry plays, he also wants to fit Cleverley and Barkley in which effectively means you've got four CMs playing.

I'd rather see no Barry, Barkley alongside McCarthy with Cleverley, Osman and Mirallas behind Lukaku.

Yeah that's true. I don't see Barkley as a number 10 but I just wonder whether Barkley's got the discipline to play there. We're worried about creativity and breaking Watford down but as much as Barry was poor last season he has got a forward pass in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back