Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford fan here. Don't usually sign up to rivals' forums but just wanted to share an observation. There's been some debate on one of our forums about whether your match preview is amusing or just crap. I was in the former category. But patting yourselves on the back for your "self deprecating" humour doesn't really work if you then ban a fan simply for coming on here &, without any malice (I saw the post), daring to suggest we might win. I don't happen to agree with his optimism about our prospects against you, but I do agree with his assertion that you lot appear to give it out in spades but can't take it.

Reported

To be fair, that guy raises some excellent points.

EDIT: Wait, I just re-read it. I initially thought he was saying Chico was a whopper, but turns out he thinks we all are. So I retract my support and hope the kicks his toe just a little bit while leaving the ground after a 4-0 Everton win. WHO SAYS I CAN'T TAKE IT?

We'll win, reckon Mirallas, Lukaku and Stones will all be fit and it should really be a fairly comfortable game. 3-1 to the bloos

Really? A Watford forum has declared war on us and @Chicoazul?

KEYBOARD WARRIORS OF GOT!
zomg.gif

PREPARE TO INVADE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So Geri may be fit for Watford, but Rom still a doubt. Stones and Mirrallas should also be fit.

Will be a big blow if Rom is out, seeing Kone leading the line makes me feel a bit ill.

If Rom is a doubt and he plays Kone, that will just set the tone for this season for me. Blind loyalty. Mirallas would do a much better job up front than Kone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back