Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to them I just had a read and loads of them took it for what it is - utter try too hard tripe.

More Watford fans took it in the right spirit than other forums who pick up on it so they've impressed me and will get nice things said about them for the return fixture. I hope they stay up now, well unless their fans are too zany in the ground tomorrow.

Is it too much to expect an away section to just turn up and enjoy the game without scouse #BANTZ and the usual Soccer AM orchestra?
M
In fairness to them I just had a read and loads of them took it for what it is - utter try too hard tripe.

More Watford fans took it in the right spirit than other forums who pick up on it so they've impressed me and will get nice things said about them for the return fixture. I hope they stay up now, well unless their fans are too zany in the ground tomorrow.

Is it too much to expect an away section to just turn up and enjoy the game without scouse #BANTZ and the usual Soccer AM orchestra?

I did notice that to be fare the majority were defo sound. Even one lad highlighted that they should be delighted they are back playing the likes of us. Humble lads, I almost found myself browsing Watford jersey prices but yellow and red, ew.

But seriously sound as they are on that forum I hope we give them Watfor tomorrow..

M

I did notice that to be fare the majority were defo sound. Even one lad highlighted that they should be delighted they are back playing the likes of us. Humble lads, I almost found myself browsing Watford jersey prices but yellow and red, ew.

But seriously sound as they are on that forum I hope we give them Watfor tomorrow..

I've just vomited in my mouth.

Nice preview, made me chuckle.

A resounding win would be nice, not expecting an easy game though.

First time in years me and my brother are going to the same game, looking forward to it.

Atm?

Browning of course, he looks a good prospect but obviously we need another CB.
seriously this needs to be addressed, we'll have to chuck the likes of browning/galloway in at some point but i still think its too early, we need a pl experience cb asap, really hope we sort this out

seriously this needs to be addressed, we'll have to chuck the likes of browning/galloway in at some point but i still think its too early, we need a pl experience cb asap, really hope we sort this out

Indeed, the manager says a CB is a target of ours. Maybe they're banking on us being okay with Browning and Galloway as backup until the end of the window in an effort to save money on whoever our target is.

I have 5 Horns fans meeting for pints before and after the game. They are not optimistic. Having gone to a few always with them (often QPR) - their fans are generally sound. All stockbrokers and the sons of stockbrokers mind.

3-0 to the Whitesox

Indeed, the manager says a CB is a target of ours. Maybe they're banking on us being okay with Browning and Galloway as backup until the end of the window in an effort to save money on whoever our target is.
yeah hope not, if you could get only one, would you get a striker or cb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back