Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look like a moose, but it's meant to be a hert (an obsolete word for 'hart') because we're from Hertfordshire. We used to have a hornet as our emblem, but that changed in the late 70's to what we have now. Why don't you have a Werthers Original for your emblem instead of that tower?
Since we've shared Z-Cars for decades and since you replied so nicely, a bit of history about lock-ups and toffees.

Martinez first season was a good one and it started on August 17th against a team that plays on yellow today is the 8th which is 9 days earlier than martinez' first season, but we have a great affinity with the number 9, plus Watford also play in yellow.

So by that logic we will win today.

It does look like a moose, but it's meant to be a hert (an obsolete word for 'hart') because we're from Hertfordshire. We used to have a hornet as our emblem, but that changed in the late 70's to what we have now. Why don't you have a Werthers Original for your emblem instead of that tower?

That tower is where we used to lock up opposition team football fans if they were naughty at Goodison mate.

Look it up and see.

Their squad is like some 14 year old's decided to mix and match a bunch of random freebies and bargains they think can make it in the Premier League. Heard of about 5 or so players.
It really isn't. If you knew anything about how our owners do their business, and anything about European Leagues, then you would not be making a statement like this. For example 2 of the new defensive players are in the who-scored Serie A team of the season. Not saying it will all gel, but the ingredients are there. Not a scooby-doo about today's game though.

Since we've shared Z-Cars for decades and since you replied so nicely, a bit of history about lock-ups and toffees.

Thanks for that, it was a really interesting read - and they're right, it is one of the most aesthetically pleasing emblems in all the leagues. Just one puzzling thing though - if the tower really was designed to incarcerate the drunks and deviants of Liverpool, why isn't it much, much bigger? I mean huuuuuuge?

As much as I like Galloway, he better not play him ahead of Oviedo. Don't shoehorn a centre back in at left back when you've got a decent left back on the bench. Oviedo fully deserves another run in the team too.

As much as I like Galloway, he better not play him ahead of Oviedo. Don't shoehorn a centre back in at left back when you've got a decent left back on the bench. Oviedo fully deserves another run in the team too.

Oviedo would start over Galloway but if Baines is out for an extended period of time I think we'll regularly see Galloway coming on for the last 20/30 mins to ease Oviedo back in a bit.

Thanks for that, it was a really interesting read - and they're right, it is one of the most aesthetically pleasing emblems in all the leagues. Just one puzzling thing though - if the tower really was designed to incarcerate the drunks and deviants of Liverpool, why isn't it much, much bigger? I mean huuuuuuge?

*shakes head

Like I said. Its modern usage is for deviant away football fans.

Lots of them from Watford I have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back