Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans, anybody's cable system not showing the match? I thought USA was broadcasting it but instead they appear to be showing 3 hours of WWE Tough Enough. No bueno.

Americans, anybody's cable system not showing the match? I thought USA was broadcasting it but instead they appear to be showing 3 hours of WWE Tough Enough. No bueno.

NBCSN broadcasts a few prem matches. All the games are on satellite. The everton match will be streamed on nbcsports.com

So why do they have a moose on their badge? I thought they were supposed to be hornets (or wasps or something)?
It does look like a moose, but it's meant to be a hert (an obsolete word for 'hart') because we're from Hertfordshire. We used to have a hornet as our emblem, but that changed in the late 70's to what we have now. Why don't you have a Werthers Original for your emblem instead of that tower?

STREAMS

New season, tons of new posters over the summer, so, a reminder. Asking for, or posting, illegal streams in the match thread will result in an immediate thread ban. At least.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back