Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Deulofeu and Baines and theres our best eleven. Best team we could have put out really. Bench shows the need for those three players to come in asap

I seem to remember Graeme Jones talking about playing with just the one holding midfield player. If that is the case today not sure how the midfield would line up? Seems almost impossible.

I seem to remember Graeme Jones talking about playing with just the one holding midfield player. If that is the case today not sure how the midfield would line up? Seems almost impossible.

Barry sitting, Cleverly left, Mirallas right, Barkley behind Lukaku and McCarthy running around all over the show.

Would have to be barry and McCarthy & Cleverly more advanced.

I mean where else could we put Barry.

McCarthy and Barkley further forward?

Wow Galloway's playing. We thought we had 3 top class Left backs and we're playing a 19 year old CB there today.

I'm a bit surprised but Oviedo hasn't been great in pre-season.

Sending Garbutt out on loan looks a bit silly now really, especially when he looked every bit as good as Baines, who to be fair had a really poor season last term.

Hello all. Back to watch the footie for this season.

I am feeling unjustifiably confident that this will be a good season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back