Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Domingo said was ridiculous but not the part about Barry. I honestly have no faith in anyone's judgement that thought Barry played well that half. He literally had at least five times where he without looking just smashed the ball forward and every time we lost the ball. He badly needs replacing and I really wish Besic had the head to play 90 minutes.
Last season last 10 games should have bean all Besic games to prepare him for this season , but Barry Barry Barry in Cup , in league , hes slow hes not strong any more . I just do not get it.

A faster paced approach and you'd see a difference, the fact that he's still so stubborn on this possession based football is killing us.

Move the ball quicker, pull the opposition around and run into space

Instead just lump it lukaku because we have no idea

I'd like to say the fume is premature, but it's really not.

This is exactly the same as last season. Same as preseason.

Martinez should of gone after Hull last year. Not learning any lessons.

God Everton are so [Poor language removed].

Bobby why are you playing 433 when Coleman looks poor and Galloway isn't strong enough left back to play that way. Watford are packing the middle when defending.

Playing Cleverly, Barry and McCarthy together is silly against watford.

Not enough attacking players considering Lukaku adds nothing to the attack.

Barkley needs to learn when to get rid.

Galloway has been the best player however.

Awful.

Watford have been superb.

Cleverly Barry off, Osman Naismith on. Play 4141 and play wide more.

I am not happy at all (though Cleverley isn't a DM, so you're wrong) but Barry has played well.

Barry is a good defensive mid. If you can't see that and seriously can relate Barry to us being gash, as if he's the reason alone why we're not winning, then clearly you're just being a bit silly.

We don't win because we can't create chances.

Why's that mate? Because Roberto plays Barry as his creative mid. One of Barry and McCarthy are to blame, they just don't do anything. Barry has probably been passable ad it's his first 45 of the season, but as soon as he plays a few games in a row he'll return to his rank form. Cleverley would be a deep midfielder at any other club.

So it's jags fault the ref gave a yellow? Sake
Think he means other captains might have put a lot more pressure on the referee, and in many cases it works. Did Jagielka even speak to the referee? He probably ran away.

There is difference between being stubborn and stupid. Not changing your philosophy despite having a hard time is great, but if that philosophy includes having 2 defensive midfielders against Watford at home then i don't even know...

Rom doesn't look close to being fully fit. Just don't know how many times we can bang our head against the wall without changing something. Sad to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back