Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Osm
Again, Lukaku in front, Galloway on the left.

I don't want him to do badly, he just does this way too often - he's NOT a team player at all, by any stretch. I get the lad, Blue an all, wants to be the highlight, wants to be to us what Gerrard is to the RS, but this is not the way at all. Try and create goals, do the simple things easily. Example of that is, as much as I don't like him now, Osman - does the simple things amazingly well, is calm and collected on the ball, has decent technique and uses it when he has to.

Barkley tries to overuse his technique too often, which often fails him as he has to slow down pretty much every time, which to us is a hindrance quite often, as we already play stupidly slow.

Barkley needs to click for our team to work

This TSN channel certainly knows how & where to place it's ads......Every ad break has had one for "gel-cooled memory foam pillows for a good night's sleep"

Oh [Poor language removed] this [Poor language removed] is [Poor language removed] to the [Poor language removed] and [Poor language removed].

Was watching United Spurs before. Alderweireld is brilliant with the ball at his feet. Just comparing his distribution to Jagielka's is hilarious. Our captain fantastic likes to smash it out of play or directly to the opposition, while Alderweireld is spraying 60-yard passes to teammates left, right and centre.

Jags isn't even THAT bad on the ball, but he is when he chooses to smash it every time. If he played it on the ground, he'd be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back