Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to beat Everton:

- Get your 10 men to jog back behind the ball (No need to run Everton will be to busy passing between the dms and defenders)
- Only put down your beer and cigarette when the balls goes wide so they pass it back to the dms / cb
- Rinse Repeat
Wait until the hoof up Rom and then score on the counter attack.

prozac10_zpsamltycov.jpg

looking like repeat prescription....

Those of us (like me) who criticised the transfer policy of the summer, were told not to panic as other clubs were spending money for fun. As it is, same squad (and manager) have produced the same boring predictable football of last season.

No knee jerking here. Roberto needs to grow a pair because this first half has been horrendous and our fixtures from now to the end of October are horrible.

BR family travelled to the Sunderland game in May and we were crap....I excused this as the end of the season and Seamus Coleman was apologetic about the quality of the performance when I spoke to him afterwards.

If we don't WIN today never mind a draw, then we need to look for a new manager quickly.

Roberto can turn this around in the second half - if he doesn't then sorry .....I'm out. Really pi$$ed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back