Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to keep telling myself it's only 45 minutes.....but this is so horribly family to some of the performances last season.

Pretty good picture summary for our first 45mins...Lukaku - swing and miss

image.webp

I think we might be the easiest team to nullify in the PL.

Got 2 or more midfielders? Congratulations!

Just tell them to play a pressing game and Everton will do the rest for you!

Last season last 10 games should have bean all Besic games to prepare him for this season , but Barry Barry Barry in Cup , in league , hes slow hes not strong any more . I just do not get it.

I told people last year that Barry has a clause in his contract, it's why he picked us over others. He's guaranteed to play 85% of matches.

Proof us in the pudding

At least drawing on 60 mins if not then Naismith must come on for Barkley and Osman for Cleverly .

Rom doesn't look close to being fully fit. Just don't know how many times we can bang our head against the wall without changing something. Sad to see.
At the end of the day, we spend less the any other team in the entire division. So this divvy is to blame, and then the manager for conning the fans by saying he knows who he wants and they'll be bedded in before the season.

bill-kenwright-has-been-awarded-an-honorary-degree-from-the-university-of-liverpool-79207494.jpg

Stop just hoofing the ball to lukaku ffs

How bad is Lukaku though. He doesn't know how to get involved in the attack, and when he actually gets the ball, his first touch (not just this game by the way) looks rather poor.

He's worth about $8million at the most not $28million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back