Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon! What a goal.
I got up at 2.15am for a pee and came here for a minute to see what the mood was like. It wasn't good, but yours was the last post I saw and I went back to bed thinking we'd at least scored. I'm assuming we were one down. Thanks - not.

I still don't know the result at 8.15am, and I'm scared to look.

Hopefully you're not serious, but It’s a sad post anyway, mate. Being a blue is the only right way. Players, managers, results come and go, being a blue is so much more.
Told my grandkids to support Chelsea because supporting Everton will take years off your life, supported all my life and need a bevy after most games just to come to terms with the fact that for most of the 55 years that I have watched them they have been crap. Half a billion spent and we have Tom Davies in midfield and a statue up front whats the saying Everton that?

Whilst the result was unsurprising (I predicted a 2-0 loss), the abject capitulation by our brave lionhearts was a little disappointing. Watford are a decent team though, every bit our footballing peers nowadays...I think our brave lionhearts got a little overwhelmed by the occasion. I hope the manager puts an arm around their shoulders this week.

NSNO

Told my grandkids to support Chelsea because supporting Everton will take years off your life, supported all my life and need a bevy after most games just to come to terms with the fact that for most of the 55 years that I have watched them they have been crap. Half a billion spent and we have Tom Davies in midfield and a statue up front whats the saying Everton that?
it usually written in speech/quote marks i.e. 'Everton that'

I got up at 2.15am for a pee and came here for a minute to see what the mood was like. It wasn't good, but yours was the last post I saw and I went back to bed thinking we'd at least scored. I'm assuming we were one down. Thanks - not.

I’m genuinely sorry mate, I know it upset a few people and was bad form.

Enjoy the match mate

I had to leave when we were up

how the hell did we falter like this?
I'd say it's because Rafael-B changed the setup or the players switched off when Watford felt there might be something there for them, but in reality it's probably because all the lads in blue were subliminaly hypnotized by a low frequency dilly-ding-dilly-dong into thinking they were in some sort of Squid Game contest that required them to basically abandon all positional awareness and avoid kicking the white round thing on the grass at all costs. (That and Josh King seemingly channelled the spirit of Lewandowski's Norwegian cousin for about ten minutes, as if he has some sort of point to prove to a previous employer that gave him 14 seconds of game time in 6 months.......)

Status
Not open for further replies.