Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not great lad, DCL got the ugliest hattrick of all time, Keane got a tap in from woefully inept defending and James had a hit and hope shot go in. Lucky to win today we must improve we let in 2 so poor defensively along with riding our luck.

But if Dom and Keane had missed any of them you would have been in here killing them for missing sitters

Can’t win for losing around here sometimes

I think Mina had 2 options;

A: Back off and then usher him wide

B: Go to the man. If he did that he'd have had to take him out. Otherwise the player would have just bombed past him.

This is why we cant have Keane + Mina playing a high line. No recovery pace.

Hopefully we bring in Tomori

If Tomori comes in Mina is back on the bench where he belongs.

Keane is twice the player mate.

I know. Pop (my old granddad, who was the reason I became a blue despite all attempts of my dad and 3 older brothers) used to speak of them with great fondness. Especially the Golden Vision. ;)
Suprised you didn't see Alan Ball play mate. I'm 59 and remember seeeing him play. Wonderful player best I've seen in a blue shirt ......but if Hamez keeps playing like this .....

Karen Carney was a very good skilful player but bloody hell she's all over the place there with her assessment. Stating she expected us to pick up the points in our first two games, but we'll really need to take points off the top-end teams? I can only assume she doesn't rate Spurs very much. I'm with her on the top eight finish (at best) though.
Think we got confused with the Salford result.
I didn’t know Leicester was full of world class players.. way ppl talk about them u think they won the league last year

CARLO MOTD INTERVIEW

BILIC MOTD INTERVIEW

There was a drop in performance from the spurs game today, particularly down the middle. However coming back from a goal down to score five is remarkable for an Everton side. As others have noted, the goals are going to start coming for Richy too, he looks annoyed he hasn't scored yet. Let's enjoy the rollercoaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back