Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
playing some arl crap players who aren't even good in their 'favoured' position out of position in stead of one of our top prospects is a cowards mentality.

Refusing to drop naismith to play barkley in his best position = cowards mentality.

If he's going to just be Moyes i'd rather he f'd off. This isn't knee jerk, but i want a progressive manager not someone who is too scared.

Made up to see Super Kev back, but can't help but be a bit disappointed that Garbutt and Besic aren't starting. Not even sure how this team is going to line up, maybe that's Martinez' plan, completely bamboozle the opposition so they have absolutely no idea what we're doing!!

images

'Incredible scenes at Goodison Park, after Tony Hibbert cuts in from the left and bends an incredible right foot shot into the top corner'.

Play the natural left back in Garbutt you Catalonian divvy.
Delighted for Lego, hope he gets some time although he more than likely won't.
Osman on the left, Barkley and Mac in the middle??
Mirallas!!

playing some arl crap players who aren't even good in their 'favoured' position out of position in stead of one of our top prospects is a cowards mentality.

Refusing to drop naismith to play barkley in his best position = cowards mentality.

If he's going to just be Moyes i'd rather he f'd off. This isn't knee jerk, but i want a progressive manager not someone who is too scared.

Grow up.

The worst right side ive seen at everton - hibbert and osman fa cup final v chelsea , is now our left hand side today.

Not happy tbh. Garbutt and besic had a chance to get some experience today and martinez has fluffed it for the sake of 2 players way past there best and way out of position.

Dont worry, if West Ham do score everyone will just blame Howard anyway so it dosent matter who we play in what positions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back