Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing-Folding-Chair.gif
Nothing i have said is wrong. The f'ed off bit is a bit far, but we finally got rid of a manager who refused to change and made us stale. I don't want a replica of that manager.

not impressed with hibbert and osman starting both out of position you would feel. unless barkley's playing centre mid. believe this would have been a great game to see if mccarthy and besic could work together. perfect game to see what garbutt is made of as well.

it's a very un-martinez like line-up. great to see kev back

sorry we play exactly the same formation as we did with moyes, so you can take that off your sarcastic remark.

Martinez plays football on the floor that's about the only difference. He's just as boring as Moyes in terms of the football.

And picking over the hill crappy footballers in stead of our decent up and coming players is EXACTLY like Moyes.

Dude - our football under RM is far superior to Moyes selections.

I've seen enough of the pattern to selections this season to confirm a suspicion: Martinez is looking to put his best teams out in EL matches.

For Wolfsburg you'll see Baines back. You'll see Eto'o, McGeady and Besic back involved.

I think we'll get away with this today because WHU look weakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back