Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again that's bollocks. We should win yes, but it's hardly a barometer of our entire season. Some people on here genuinely turn into old women on match days.

We are everton mate not sunderland.

West ham without those players are relegation battlers. Even with our players out a home game like this we HAVE to win if we are to get 4th.

i don't agree. I think we play a bit better football, on the eye. Because it's more on the deck. But most of the time the football we play is slow and boring.
This is true. It's too tentative, whereas we played some properly brilliant football, pretty much exclusively down the left when Moyes was here.

Hibbert and Osman both on our left. What's the betting big Sam tell his team to give them a dam good seeing to! Osman gives the ball away as soon as you go near him and Hibbert has not stopped a cross all season. Poor old Distin is in for a hard game...Combine age must be 35. I thing I'll block half my screen off so I don't have to watch the carnage!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all of west hams stand out players this season missing today ?

The team we have out should probably beat them, but that doesnt cover up the fact that Martinez is playing a ageing RB out of position over a bright young LB in Garbutt. AND, he's playing Leon 'ill let you walk past me' Osman at CDM over Besic. Frustrating and disappointing.

Given a fit squad it's extremely unlikely he'd go with this team, he's playing the hand that's dealt. That's all
He hasn't been forced to play that selection when there are better options. Garbutt being the main one, if not him i'd rather Browning.

And Besic is better than osman.

Barkley shouldn't be on the wing. And we play better (Factually) with Barkley behind Lukaku.

Hibbert and Osman both on our left. What's the betting big Sam tell his team to give them a dam good seeing to! Osman gives the ball away as soon as you go near him and Hibbert has not stopped a cross all season. Poor old Distin is in for a hard game...Combine age must be 35. I thing I'll block half my screen off so I don't have to watch the carnage!!!!!!
good for you!

Really disappointed with osman and hibbert being chosen.

playing a old and not very good players out of position, over a young exciting prospects and Osman over besic is a disgrace. One of the most lightweight CM to have ever lived and will be knacked before the end of the first half.

I hope macarthy is fully fit because he is going to have to be top of his game to make up for his CM partners lack of any type of defensive responsibility.

That's our longest list of absentees for some time:-
Stones, Alcaraz, Baines, Oviedo
Gibson, Barry
McGeady, Pienaar
and of course
Kone

Number 42 for Ledson for stattos out there.

We are everton mate not sunderland.

West ham without those players are relegation battlers. Even with our players out a home game like this we HAVE to win if we are to get 4th.
That has nothing to do with anything.

We don't HAVE to win. It'd be infinitely preferable if we did but it isn't going to decide our entire season. It just isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back