Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair every time people are on here raging about hibbert being in the team he puts in a solid performance! Hopefully the same again today! There is no blistering pace for west ham up front so hibbert shouldn't be exposed

I've seen enough of the pattern to selections this season to confirm a suspicion: Martinez is looking to put his best teams out in EL matches.

For Wolfsburg you'll see Baines back. You'll see McGeady and Besic back involved.

I think we'll get away with this today because WHU look weakened.

I think he wants to secure a knockout place ASAP, so I agree. And from a quality standpoint, given the injuries, our team today is pretty good (Hibbert at LB aside).

He hasn't been forced to play that selection when there are better options. Garbutt being the main one, if not him i'd rather Browning.

And Besic is better than osman.

Barkley shouldn't be on the wing. And we play better (Factually) with Barkley behind Lukaku.

Garbutt up against Carrol and Cole on the back post would be battered all game long, it's a wise move not putting him in and going with experience. As for Besic, I'd imagine Osman will be played further forward and it will be Barkley who moves back to help McCarthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back