Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be
Howard
Coleman, Jags, Distin, Hibbo
McCarthy, Osman
Naismith, Barkley, Mirallas
Lukaku

Hibbo strange pick. He seems them in training, maybe he just doesn't rate Garbutt?
McGeady must be injured not to even be on the bench and there must be more to Oviedo's recovery from the minor op than we have been told.

Why people are clamouring for Besic baffles me, been very underwhelmed by him- offers nothing a cheap signing that hasn't worked!!

Besic has a lot of potential though. People want to see him play more so he can get better. To be underwhelmed after a few cameo appearances is doing the lad an injustice.

Against a weakened WHU side, I hoped he would have put Garbutt in, just to see how he coped with PL pace. He needs a chance at some point and this would have been ideal. Hibbert is the past and out of position: mind boggles with some of RM's decisions.
I watched Bidwell last night and was impressed. He has obviously learned a lot from Baines and it could be more than coincidence that Brentford have risen dramatically since he arrived. Possibly a bad move on our part. . time will tell

We do though, home games like these are vital. It's hilarious how many underestimate what it takes to be a CL team the likes of arsenal, city, Chelsea don't slip up often at home, our home record has been average at best this season. We keep slipping up we won't finish there it's as simple as that. We were fantastic last season and still didn't get it, then you think of the defeats at palace and sunderland they are the reasons why we lost not defeats at man city or Chelsea etc.
Look at all of our closest competitors THIS season. They aren't just putting teams away either. Every game is a struggle because the traditionally lower teams have used the extra money well and the league is more competitive. It's not about who you beat it's about how many you beat to get top four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back