Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic has a lot of potential though. People want to see him play more so he can get better. To be underwhelmed after a few cameo appearances is doing the lad an injustice.
Don't think we can afford to carry someone especially on centre mid! Not yet convinced me, hope he can develop just haven't seen anything positive about him yet

Look at all of our closest competitors THIS season. They aren't just putting teams away either. Every game is a struggle because the traditionally lower teams have used the extra money well and the league is more competitive. It's not about who you beat it's about how many you beat to get top four.

Arsenal have made a living out of being flat track bullys and getting 4th from winning every other side apart from the others in the top 7. We don't and it's why we never get 4th.

Don't think we can afford to carry someone especially on centre mid! Not yet convinced me, hope he can develop just haven't seen anything positive about him yet
Osman will be getting carried mate.
Besic has to start ahead of him.
Martinez must have banged his head

I want the guy to succeed, but surely I'm not the only one to be dissapointed by him. He's not done what I thought he might!
And what did You expect exactly from a no-name, 21 yrs old player coming from the Hungarian league, seeing top football live at WC for first time in his entire carreer? Just curious really, maybe You'd expected something Zidane-ish but it was just the overhype which needs to be managed in a calm and objective way everytime.

pics-image-12-593132877.jpg

220px-Luke_Garbutt3_(cropped).jpg

Wigans-FA-Cup-victory-parade.jpg

Dude that was asking for likes, take note on how to get um.

Arsenal have made a living out of being flat track bullys and getting 4th from winning every other side apart from the others in the top 7. We don't and it's why we never get 4th.
We've never been in the same position as Arsenal bar last season. They've had better teams than us for years for gods sake.

And what did You expect exactly from a no-name, 21 yrs old player coming from the Hungarian league, seeing top football live at WC for first time in his entire carreer? Just curious really, maybe You'd expected something Zidane-ish but it was just the overhype which needs to be managed in a calm and objective way everytime.
Expected a better player(mcarthy mould) have your expectations been matched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back