Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot slating Hibbert, he's not had a bad game yet this season.

I'm happy with that team considering our injuries, ok Osman, not his biggest fan but looks like Bobby is, I'd have played Besic, but other than that it's a good side, and should win.

not to do with that at all i'd gather.

we have england's u21 left back who's possibly good enough to start for a few prem teams - he's very unfortunate that he plays in a position here he never get minutes because of the two in front of him - he know has that chance and martinez decides to play someone well out of position instead - if garbutt isn't given a game like this to show what he can do, he never will - it's very dissapointing.

Just seen the team - OK given our injuries but.... to quote Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber

carrey307.jpg

I'M IN A HAPPY PLACE!.......

The only issue I have is Hibbert at left back when we have a young player like Garbutt so Martinez must not rate him as he not scared of playing young inexperience lads.

If Moyes had picked Hibbo left back instead of Garbutt he would be getting slated and rightly so, we have a young promising left back who is regarded as the best in his position in the country for Under 21's and he get's overlooked for a veteran 30 something right back. It goes against everything Martinez talk's about regarding his faith in young player's. Very disappointed with the selection but as long as we get 3 point's it doesn't really matter. If not then Martinez will get flak and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back