Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto knows a hell of a lot more than me though.

Naismith, Barkley, Mirallas and Lukaku all starting together for the first time this season. My first choice top four. Goals all over it.

Or, Mirallas is coming back from injury so will probably have a quiet game, Barkley will be wide left or right so will be anonymous.

Naismith will run all over the pitch and Lukaku's stats will show 20 passes that go to an Everton player but 30 mis-contols that go to a West Ham player.

This match has got scrappy boring encounter settled by a scrappy late goal written all over it.

I can understand the fume of hibbert being LB ahead of Garb, but I think it might be a very shrewd move by Roberto

Looking at the west ham team, two big men uptop, no downing and song, Robbys scouts probably knew that would be their eleven,
and so therefore their only way of attack is get it outwide and lump balls in
Hibbo is good defender, so he will be told to stay back and just defend to try and stop the supply from their right, Coleman will still bomb on, which means only one of the defensive mids needs to cover the Full backs, so that will be McCarthy covering RB and stopping supply other side with coleman
and then Ossie can go a bit further forward as a second defensive mid is not needed to cover the space usually left baines bombing on, and try and feed balls to Kev, Ross, Nais etc

Maybe I am looking at it completely wrong, but that could possibly be Robby's thinking!

playing some arl crap players who aren't even good in their 'favoured' position out of position in stead of one of our top prospects is a cowards mentality.

Refusing to drop naismith to play barkley in his best position = cowards mentality.

If he's going to just be Moyes i'd rather he f'd off. This isn't knee jerk, but i want a progressive manager not someone who is too scared.

Amazing-Folding-Chair.gif

Or, Mirallas is coming back from injury so will probably have a quiet game, Barkley will be wide left or right so will be anonymous.

Naismith will run all over the pitch and Lukaku's stats will show 20 passes that go to an Everton player but 30 mis-contols that go to a West Ham player.

This match has got scrappy boring encounter settled by a scrappy late goal written all over it.

Nothing like a bit of postiivety...

Bang on, mate. If you take away how their teams are set out and how they play and the players they buy he is nearly exactly like him isn't he?
sorry we play exactly the same formation as we did with moyes, so you can take that off your sarcastic remark.

Martinez plays football on the floor that's about the only difference. He's just as boring as Moyes in terms of the football.

And picking over the hill crappy footballers in stead of our decent up and coming players is EXACTLY like Moyes.

Overall I'm more encouraged by the west ham team than I am discouraged by our team

No sakho, song, Valencia or downing, takes away a lot of their attacking threat and song has been key for them this season too

Don't really like that team. Osman, Hibbert and Barkley will all be out of position. Would have much preferred Garbutt and Besic, but we will see I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back