Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v West Ham. 5th March at 1500.

What do you think should be Saturday's objective?

• Three points for the royal blues

Votes: 186 49.9%
  • Lay down a performance that shows we are progressing

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Sign Willy Caballero

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • HURT PAYET

Votes: 140 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lost all faith in him mate. Today was like he didnt want to win. That sub with 15 minutes to go was the last straw.
Can see why some many are frustrated and fed up mate, this happens too many times.

Problem is for me is that I can see what is trying to happen and that we are really close to it all clicking and being one very dangerous team indeed.

It's just if that ever happens and maybe under him we'd always be this inconsistent.

Don't know what to think really H.

Can see why some many are frustrated and fed up mate, this happens too many times.

Problem is for me is that I can see what is trying to happen and that we are really close to it all clicking and being one very dangerous team indeed.

It's just if that ever happens and maybe under him we'd always be this inconsistent.

I am exactly the same.

Chico mate I think your getting in the I've had enough I cba with it all group now welcome my friend lol

I always find not thinking too much helps with Everton mate.

Ps - why not start a " Wirral " thread. and a couple of " five things " threads to cheer everyone up x

What genuinely shitty way to lose a game. You couldn't make it up with Payet scoring the winner after we should have went 3-0 up just twenty minutes before with a penalty.

There's too many hard luck stories with this Everton team for it to be coincidence or bad luck.

Anyway, interesting times. I still lean towards give him some more time under the new regime. We desperately need some leaders in this team and also agree with needing an effective defensive coach.

It`s the air of inevitability that gets me more than anything.

We`re just waiting for the team, manager or both to find ever more infuriating ways to feck up.

The danger is if this carries on unchecked it breeds an ever more febrile atmosphere that further exacerbates the problems.

I can offer no solutions, only the players, manager or the board are in a position to address this.

What genuinely shitty way to lose a game. You couldn't make it up with Payet scoring the winner after we should have went 3-0 up just twenty minutes before with a penalty.

There's too many hard luck stories with this Everton team for it to be coincidence or bad luck.

Anyway, interesting times. I still lean towards give him some more time under the new regime. We desperately need some leaders in this team and also agree with needing an effective defensive coach.

Defo need a defensive coach. Hopefully Martinez is smart enough to realize that. It's not like there's a shortage of money to hire one now amirite?

Don't fret lads we're still gonna win the cup.

Feel free to vault me after we lose the shootout to Chelsea.

If I was in charge I'd make the defence do 20 minutes of solid Burpees before every game - admittedly we'd probably lose the first 5 games as they'd be shredded by half-time but after this interrim phase they'd be leaping like gazelles and tackling like a rampaging herd of water buffalo.

You wouldn't be able to penetrate our defence even with a trident submarine.

The more that time passes since the game the more angry I get at what happened today.
I've given it 3 hours and resisted fuming on here in the hope that it would ease, but no, the sheer embarrassment of such a shocking capitulation won't go away.

I hope the penny has finally dropped for a few today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back