Everton V West Ham FA Cup 6/01/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheese on toast that was lids! Undeserved; yet deserved! We are an enigma atm! I've seen it said that that might be a kick up our asses. I really hope so. Cos we weren't as awful as we have been lately. Also some good points. Distin off/Stones on. Mo Besic looking the absolute dogs for me. Signs..... Of a hopefully better second half of the season. Only signs mind you. Still work to do!

Great to have stopped the sickening feeling of defeat after defeat. And still the Cup.

Defending will continue to be our Achilles Heel though until he addresses it properly. If ever.

Much better spirit. Martinez wasted about 20 minutes of the game between the time he took Mirallas off and put McGeady on. Wide players doing wide player-type things equals width, an equation Martinez cannot seem to grasp.

I've got to say other than the jagielka / Distin farce, I thought we played pretty well against an in-form side.

The stadium, lukaku and martinez went utterly berserk too, love seeing that.

Big goal that was.

Lukaku was immense. For once Michael Owen is right. Give him something in the box. Barry can do one. Awful Awful Awful. Jags looks like he's rattled but I'm convinced the problem is Distin. Playing alongside him at moment must be a nightmare. He looks like a schoolboy in his defending. Who knows where the ball will go. Needs Stones fully fit. We need another CH in the window big time. Tonight was a start but a long way to go and this won't turnaround overnight. Nice to see some bottle but room for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back