Everton V West Ham FA Cup 6/01/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great to see us playing better again. This is the type of game we play well and our forward players don't take the opportunities leading to the kind of pressure we've witnest recently

Jags and Distin have to be going for some secret comedy award that none of us know about because ive never laughed so much at 2 players trying to defend against 1 striker.

Also got to love the fact we manage to turn a corner kick for us in to a way of getting Joel back on the ball xD If you don't laugh you'll cry.

Atleast we have looked to get lukaku the ball a bit more than usual but naismiths role in this side makes no sense, hes not a link up creative player so always just ends up getting out of barkleys way in the centre of the pitch and hes rarely getting in the box so i don't understant this persistence of using him if we set up like this.

Give distin his due, hes been sound so far.
Jags though, kinell
Guess when ones ok the other is gash.

Oviedo sound, coleman needs to get out to his man a bit quicker

I really can't predict how this game will end. I think whoever gets the first will win, at least it's definitely like that for West Ham, i see us going 1-0 then conceeding a very stupid goal (especially with our captain playing like he did so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back