Everton V West Ham FA Cup 6/01/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweedledum and Tweedle-dummer at the back make me cringe each time a ball is pumped over the top, and that's been quite often.

I know Lukaku has been OK but I'd push him wide like v Arse so he can bully that Creswell. Have Naisy central and Kev on right then the Midfield 3 deeper giving Ross more freedom. Just my opinion like.

Trevor Steven rinsing us with Clive Allen saying the defenders are to disengaged from the midfield, to much space between to 2, need to step up 5-10 yards to compress the game and take control; West ham finding it to easy to find space and control the game.

Well for me this performance so far has been an improvement. By no means great, but an improvement (guess it's not hard to improve on recent performances).

For one, we have actually challenged their defence and been brave enough to try through balls. The players also look like they're giving it a real go. Lukaku is getting a lot more involved and looks up for it(finally!).

However, we're STILL passing backwards all the way to the keeper at times(even the players look confused and frustrated by this) and I have nothing good to say about our defence.

It just invites pressure when we go back from our attacks.

That corner in particular should've just been punted back into the box. Going back just means their players bomb on from a defensive position, we have to get back from an attacking position.

Tweedledum and Tweedle-dummer at the back make me cringe each time a ball is pumped over the top, and that's been quite often.

I know Lukaku has been OK but I'd push him wide like v Arse so he can bully that Creswell. Have Naisy central and Kev on right then the Midfield 3 deeper giving Ross more freedom. Just my opinion like.
THIS WITH BELLS ON!!!!

Without offsides, he lost a jump ball to Valencia, and Coleman literally had to scream at him to come get a free ball in his box.

so0 because he fumbled one ball from a striker in an offside position he doesn't know what he's doing? he's only claimed one cross tonight and that's still more than what howard's claimed all season

our lack of width is evident - west ham have a lot of space down our wings when we lose the ball. then again, if i was manager looking at our wingers, i would be wondering who the feck to pick as well
All true but kind of Roberto's own fault given that he had money to buy wingers and so far he's only got McGeady on a free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back