Everton V West Ham FA Cup 6/01/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate just txt me, Baines been sent home for fighting in the dressing room.??????
colbert-laugh.gif

Until that BT advert for the pundit team came on then I hadn't realised just how much the Sky pundits [Poor language removed] all over them

we played that way last season and it was a success. i'm okay with that tbh, you play 2 DM's, 4 defenders and a keeper. keep the attackers up the other end.

Mainly down to McCarthy and Barry putting a shift in.

And it needs changing because once we drawn out wide...theres acres of space in the middle.

One of the front 3 need to drop deeper. Maybe 2 more than they do

P
Is anyone really still waiting to be persuaded that those two bell ends at CB need taking down the dump right now? They are quite simply the major cause of this slide.

Martinez needs to get out there now and bring CBs in. He'll lose his job if he doesn't....or rather they'll lose it for him.

Big time. They're two binheads.

so0 because he fumbled one ball from a striker in an offside position he doesn't know what he's doing? he's only claimed one cross tonight and that's still more than what howard's claimed all season
So that's sound keeping to let the ball fall to your chest? He had no idea he was offisde as his reaction showed. Mmmmk. It's fine you don't like Howard, but I don't understand why you like Robles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back