Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a terrible argument.

He came in the same time as James Garner (starts for us) and doesn't matter how many games he's played for us, we're gash, he's just done a full season at title winning PSV and playing Europa League games.

Not to spring to Dyche's defence because I'm no fan and think he should be playing Branthwaite, but he did qualify in that press conference the other day that Branthwaite is new to him.

Garner has started two games despite having the same pre-season, but Dyche has trust in him because he played last season.

For what it's worth, I think Branthwaite plays tomorrow as Dyche knows he won't be able to get away with starting Keane. Wolves won't let him off the hook with that decision, and nor would our fans.

last season we beat crystal palace 3-0 at home

i have no idea how we did it but we did do it

i am calling this our 3-0 home win out of the blue for this season

Always easier when you score an early goal, DCL scored after about 10 minutes and picked them off on the break in second half.

Don't think Palace like playing at Goodison after all the pitch invasions.

What does this even mean

That when Dyche joined the club the lad played in a different system in a different team in a different country, and then he re-joined our training sessions two weeks before the season started. In comparison to Garner, who he's been working with since January.

Would have required about five seconds of thought that one.

That when Dyche joined the club the lad played in a different system in a different team in a different country, and then he re-joined our training sessions two weeks before the season started. In comparison to Garner, who he's been working with since January.

Would have required about five seconds of thought that one.

So basically if we sign Che Adams we can’t use him for ages because he’s new to Dyche? Isn’t Danjuma new to Dyche and he’s playing?

So basically if we sign Che Adams we can’t use him for ages because he’s new to Dyche? Isn’t Danjuma new to Dyche and he’s playing?

For ages, see two games.

But Danjuma hasn't started yet either, and Chermiti is nowhere to be seen, so... maybe yeah?

Not to mention, a conservative manager is always going to be more conservative about who they drop into the back line than who they play up front.

Branthwaite should be playing, but it really isn't difficult to understand why Dyche hasn't played him yet. Because it's Dyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back