Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough spot now, this is a must win. Some of the deluded individuals on here aside, this is the best we even have available right now. If they can play like Fulham itll be fine as even a super inexperienced 19 year can finish 1 of Maupays misses.

Pickford
Patterson Tarks Branthwaite Young
Onana Gana Doucoure
Garner Chermiti Danjuma​

1 - 2 we scored first tarkowiski header crowd goes absolutely wild, then sit back and defend for our lives for 80 minutes.

Two errors from Patterson and pickford late on gift them an easy three points.

Dyche says we were really on it and very unlucky not to get a draw.

Pickford

Garner Branthwaite tarks young

Onyango onana

Danjuma doucoure dobbin

Chermiti/cannon (or Dcl, not seen anything on how long he's out for)

Rough spot now, this is a must win. Some of the deluded individuals on here aside, this is the best we even have available right now. If they can play like Fulham itll be fine as even a super inexperienced 19 year can finish 1 of Maupays misses.

Pickford
Onana Gana Doucoure
Garner Chermiti Danjuma​
That side is absolutely ridiculous 😂

Garner as a winger? Chermiti won’t be seen until just before he goes out on loan to Turkey in 12 months and you left out Keane obvs.

That side is absolutely ridiculous 😂

Garner as a winger? Chermiti won’t be seen until just before he goes out on loan to Turkey in 12 months and you left out Keane obvs.
Ah child, Garner literally played out wide this very week in case you didnt see. And yes, I left out Keane, thanks for noticing.

Pickford
Onana Gana Doucoure
Garner Chermiti Danjuma​
That eleven in that formation should be adequate yes.

With DCL & Iwobi almost certainly out...

Pickford

Patterson
- Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Young

Garner
----------------- Onana
Doucoure

Dobbin
-------------------- Danjuma
Maupay

Yes, I know, Maupay again - but considering that Danjuma looked good just coming in off the left against Villa then I'd rather we kept him there. I'd also like Jimmy Garner to drop a bit more centrally, dropping Gana completely and starting Dobbin on the right of the front three.

With DCL & Iwobi almost certainly out...

Pickford

Patterson
- Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Young

Garner
----------------- Onana
Doucoure

Dobbin
-------------------- Danjuma
Maupay

Yes, I know, Maupay again - but considering that Danjuma looked good just coming in off the left against Villa then I'd rather we kept him there. I'd also like Jimmy Garner to drop a bit more centrally, dropping Gana completely and starting Dobbin on the right of the front three.

That's one stinky right hand side

Dobbin will get a start I think here.

Danjuma after two sub cameos totalling 90 minutes is also ready and will start although don't see him being that effective at CF.

Beyond that.....not sure if Dyche said anything on Iwobi so perhaps he'll be o.k to feature.

If he's ruled out it will just be the four CMs again.

I think at best this is a 0-0/1-1 but can see Wolves winning this as they're better on the counter attack.

Oooo yes 6 pointer at third game of season Everton doing it the right way, showing everyone how to get relegated, bet Bill never been so busy on that phone offering his wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back