Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough spot now, this is a must win. Some of the deluded individuals on here aside, this is the best we even have available right now. If they can play like Fulham itll be fine as even a super inexperienced 19 year can finish 1 of Maupays misses.

Pickford
Patterson Tarks Branthwaite Young
Onana Gana Doucoure
Garner Chermiti Danjuma​
I think it will be that team except Maupay will start as CF. Can't see Dyche sticking with Keane but you never know

These have had 39 shots already this season, 2nd highest in the league. Can't finish their dinner, though. Much like us v Fulham you could say.
They've looked better than us, though, don't you think? And they’ve played better teams. But if we can't get a result against relegation rivals at home then we are doomed. Need to be very very much better on Saturday. Time for Dyche to earn his corn

They've looked better than us, though, don't you think? And they’ve played better teams. But if we can't get a result against relegation rivals at home then we are doomed. Need to be very very much better on Saturday. Time for Dyche to earn his corn

I've only seen the Wolves v United game but yeah, I'd say so. That said, perhaps they played United at the right time? You can look at it either way really.

Fully agree, though. We deserve what's coming if we can't beat Wolves (and even Fulham) at home.

sean-dyche-manager-everton-checks-821254809.jpg

Here we go again, quick turnaround, game over, focus on the next.

Up next are Wolves, a Home game against a struggling side, what better tonic could we ask for.

No easy games in this League, but this is REALLY easy, 3 points to the blue boys please Sean.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Patterson - Godfrey - Tarks - Young
Garner - Onana - Gana - Danjuma
Doucs
Adams
No, do not adjust your screen, yes, im aware he hasnt signed, but thats the gamble you take when you do a preview a week in advance.

COYB

Gotta love the inclusion of yet to sign players, we need more of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back