Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime we had a must win against relegation rival we bottled it I swear last year so that being said I fully anticipate a biblical meltdown on this forum come 5 o'clock Saturday with record high bans and bed wetting

If we lose this it's going to go stratospheric.
Yups. I can feel already that anger has reached boiling point, but to be honest there's nobody really the anger can be directed to; the director's box is empty, the ones we wanted removing are gone, the one we still desperately want removing is in hiding and won't leave, and the owner has gone AWOL and doesn't appear to care anyway. We'll definitely lose this game though and those that are there have every right to go mad, but it'll all be for nothing as usual. We're 100% gone this season, hence the refusal to strengthen the side. It's been accepted by the board.

Yups. I can feel already that anger has reached boiling point, but to be honest there's nobody really the anger can be directed to; the director's box is empty, the ones we wanted removing are gone, the one we still desperately want removing is in hiding and won't leave, and the owner has gone AWOL and doesn't appear to care anyway. We'll definitely lose this game though and those that are there have every right to go mad, but it'll all be for nothing as usual. We're 100% gone this season, hence the refusal to strengthen the side. It's been accepted by the board.
I’m struggling to feel any anger. I had it ahead of the palace game, I had it last season - just apathetic now.

The list of pathetic decisions made at this club is too long to regurgitate here.

The villa game Sunday - seen the same performance so many times recently - off the top of my head (wolves under ancelotti , Watford b benitez, Bournemouth x 2 under Lampard) and every time it’s ‘mentality this’ and ‘need to focus etc’ - utter bollox. Club is rotten to the core right now and hard to see how we don’t drop this year.

proper sounds bad lol and i’m laughing but wanna cry i think we’re all sick of it now

Upwards & onto Doncaster...

Virginia
Coleman Branflakes Godfrey Myko
Harrison Gomes Dele Dobbin
Cannon Chemitti

Happy Birthday wishes to SnodZ, celebrate for a week or two and then a year to recover 😂

sean-dyche-manager-everton-checks-821254809.jpg

Here we go again, quick turnaround, game over, focus on the next.

Up next are Wolves, a Home game against a struggling side, what better tonic could we ask for.

No easy games in this League, but this is REALLY easy, 3 points to the blue boys please Sean.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Patterson - Godfrey - Tarks - Young
Garner - Onana - Gana - Danjuma
Doucs
Adams
No, do not adjust your screen, yes, im aware he hasnt signed, but thats the gamble you take when you do a preview a week in advance.

COYB

If he starts that midfield again with Garner on the right side and Patterson at right back, Dyche should walk out the stadium. Gotta show that he’s willing to change…

Also this is as good a bet for a 0-0 as there will ever be. Two worst scoring sides last season. One goal in a combined 4 matches between the teams this season. Gonna be a painful watch to see who is more inept in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back