Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the Kenwright thread, apparently so...

Just in time in time for the closing days of the transfer window. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

He has one of those old fashion fainting couches in his office at our headquarters.

And while he was busy with his PA yesterday, he pulled out his embroidered handkerchief, daintily placed the back of his wrist to his forehead and swooned over onto the couch saying: 'Oh good heavens! I seem to be little light-headed. Please be so kind as to call me an ambulance my dear.'

So, yeah...

i shouldn’t laugh lol

Already we are in 'must win' territory.

As fans we must get behind the lads from the first whistle to the last.

The kopites are loving this situation and the sooner we get a win the better.
Six pointer v Sheffield, but it's tough time's now for Evertonians.

in view we are some key players down, I believe if McNeil had played v Fulham and today, Everton would have scored.
But a striker who knows the back.of the net is a must.

The League table tells a stats truth table. Evertons is on its worst start in history but if a couple of players can be brought in by Friday, including a striker I think Everton will be finishing mid table this season.

Let's judge after 7 games, but some people whom are calling for a new manager, are blowing bubbles.

Big positives, Braithwaite imho - MOM, Dobbin and all put a shift in.

Overall today, like v Fulham, there was no end product when the chances came, and not enough cutting edge around the box.

I thought the dead balls in the main today, were wasted. Ashley Young, had one of them days, but he's human.

Garner hopefully can step up and take some dead balls next week.

Time will.proove, but for now the club must ensure that the club board support Dyche, and gets players in, and hopefully a striker, or two. These early games have shown there's no reliable finishers including Maupay, so it's not sll about Maupay, being a poor finisher.

Viva Santo Domingo!

Branthwaite was good.
We've a load of forwards to come back but not much in the middle or back.
Coleman and Young is probably the oldest full back pairing ever.
I think Gana is off form and I think there's a defensive Midfield hole in the team.
Push garner to right back, he looks good there.
Give gana a few more games with Doucoure and Onana in front of him and it its not working, drop Doucoure back and play Iwobi at 10.

Anyways, Some positives,
Branthwaite did well.
They closed down well at times.
Good to see that new kid get some minutes under his belt, looked hungry.
Pickfords save was world class.
At least Dyche saw that he had to take Dobbin off.

emmm. thats about it.

But can’t score, so the chances meant nothing. So obviously, we couldn’t have easily won. We couldn’t even draw.
15 attempts at goal. 8 on target.

That's 15 chances created and scuffed because our finishing is atrocious.

15 chances to find the back of the net at least once. Statistically speaking, that's close to improbable; that's how sh.te we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.