Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I care anymore*

Thanks for that Konman.

*defence mechanism after so many shambolic games with 20 Minute performances. 2-2-4 and 0-0-2 in matches at our level (PL, Europa against Lyon and Atalanta) is not exactly good enough is it? A fluke win against Bournemouth in the last 9 games - dear me. And no away wins in the league since January. We will get hammered 4-0 by a makeshift Chelsea side.

Have a feeling you'll win this one. Arsenal, still wounded from the Watford game are definitely vulnerable. I do think both teams will concede, just think you'll out-score them - 3-2

I know you're really struggling at the minute but think this could kick start your season and really turn the heat up on Wenger.

Got a feeling Rooney will score a penalty after some clumsy Arsenal defending.

All depend what Arsenal turns up. If it's the quick passing, dangerous and high energy Arsenal...You're in for a tough one. If it's the slow, low-self confidence and nervous Arsenal you could pull their pants down.

Hoping for a good game. After smashing my radio off my wall in a moment of sheer rage and creating a small but noticeable dent in my sitting room wall after Sunderland blew a 3-1 lead at Brentford yesterday, I decided I was done with football...(For health & anger issues lol)...Didn't last long.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Baines
Gana Davies

Vlasic Idunno Idunno

Idunno

Bench - Niasse and some others.

Or just play your favourites and some young lads and not give a toss. Why not alienate the whole squad Ronny and make some random selections

Stek

Cuco - Welsh Cuckoo - Baines

Morgan Mo

Vlasic Rooney Klaassen. Sigi

DCL and Oumar.

Last edited:

Said before, I can't remember a time Arsenal lost two away league games on the bounce (you'd know about it if you did).

So...hopefully a draw.

I’m not sure I care anymore*

Thanks for that Konman.

This.

This is the real damage being done by the club's current manager. The interview with Big Nev was great and cited exactly the same need for expectation and passion. I'm not sure the board can be wholly to blamed, they've freed up funds and got a stadium deal underway.

I hope we get the can't be bothered pansy Arsenal that last came up this way. In days of yore I'd expect an up and at 'em Everton to give them a wholly unpleasant Sunday afternoon. I don't see that personnel and personality in our team now. I see it in certain players though. DCL, Davies, Mirallas, Rooney (if h got any sleep last night). And lamentably the likes of Coleman, Bolasie. Very big game for our no.10s. I want to see lots of fight in absence of a stunning result.

If we plod out to face get neat, busy football from Arsenal it's another bad day I expect.

Thanks for that Konman.

How can you play Rooney and Sigurdson in the same team and still have width and pace? Like this.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Jags Baines
Sigurdson Ganna Rooney
Vlasic DCL Mirallas

Tell me I'm wrong blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back