Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
..not bothered who he selects anymore, it’s difficult to envisage anything different from what we’ve witnessed all season. Arsenal are a better side than us, the logic is they will win. Saying that, mug punter that I am, i’ve backed Sigurdsson 1st goal @ 9-1 because he’s due, and Sigurdsson 1-0 scorecast @ 65-1.

I hope we smash the arsenal today, I hate seeing an Everton manager under this much pressure, I really hope he turns it around.
We dont need bellends like Andy Gray`s comments saying Koemans biggest mistake was not replacing Lukaku ( no sheeet sherlock)
Koeman stated at every opportunity he needed a replacement, even after his Guardian interview were he said the club would show ambition by keeping Rom, when Moshfraudi allready had him in a United shirt!
We need to hijack that deal at Newcastle get that mega rich bird to buy these Jokers out

I have all the bases covered today.

Koeman_cocktail.jpg

Will a lose be the end of Koeman today? Or will the owners still let this fester on for weeks to come. I'm not at all confident today.
Probably knowing them,let it carry on despite how close to the bottom and how bad we are,forget how bad we are. they care about how they are seen to people on the outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back