Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald Koeman says he is 'very disappointed' and points to the red card of Idrissa Gueye as the real turning point in the game.

Utterly blinkered was he watching the same game.

The world and his Mrs knew Gana was gonna see red, he's the manager , he should have subbed him at half time, Koemans fault, bad management.

Ronald Koeman says he is 'very disappointed' and points to the red card of Idrissa Gueye as the real turning point in the game.

One of the things I liked about him initially...was his honesty. We have just been outplayed and stats wise, probably the most chances created by an away team at goodison, yet he cites the sending off as the turning point. He is not being honest to himself, let alone the fanbase with those comments.

It's dead frustrating when a change is needed but we have no say in the matter. Wouldn't surprise me if he is here for the season.

He is never going to resign, we wouldn't if we know Everton have to pay a big fat wedge to get rid. I just hope that amount of that fat wedge has been sorted so any sign of Koeman ever being here can be forgotten.

They said on TV in USA we paid $6m to get him from Southampton and will have to pay twice that to sack him.

He was probably rubbing his hands whene Gana got sent off ("Yes! My 'get out of jail' card")

Annoyingly he will get sacked with a huge payoff then get another job, then get sacked with a huge payoff and spend the next 20 years doing that.

All because he was a decent player he will retire with his name in tatters but about 200 million in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back