Everton vs FK Jablonec Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holgate played CB. You would think if Koeman rated him at RB he would have played him at RB since there's a position in the squad that needs filled. I think he sees Davies as someone who can be converted to RB and he might be right, I thought he did well there but frankly I think he also would be wasted playing there.

Niasse Kone Rodriguez Henan Byrne..

Yea none are good enough and some people wanted Martinez as director of football.

I'm not a fan of converting players, but if he turns into a decent right back great. Holgate for me looks too short to be a centre back

Holgate played CB. You would think if Koeman rated him at RB he would have played him at RB since there's a position in the squad that needs filled. I think he sees Davies as someone who can be converted to RB and he might be right, I thought he did well there but frankly I think he also would be wasted playing there.

Yea none are good enough and some people wanted Martinez as director of football.
Tbf mate at this stage its mainly just jogging around the pitch a bit. You can take most of it with a pinch of salt

Holgate was always going to be a CB

Dya reckon trialist was Gary goals?

Surely he's better than niasse

You know you have to laugh when Kone is 100x better than him

True,

However Niasse, McGeady, Kone, Henan, Rodriguez, McAleny, Robles, Byrne.. Shall I go on

you said based on the game. Only niasse, henen, rodrigeuez and robles played out of them. the first 3 have been here half a season and you've wrote them off and robles definitely isn't deadwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back