Everton vs FK Jablonec Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah good to know you have taken your time about writing off kids as not good enough.

Btw it is Henen not Henan, but sure you knew that from your extensive scouting of him ;)

They arnt kids mate

Byrne has been around for years and was not rated by United. He hasn't even got close to our first team and his goal record in the reserves is poor. If niasse is getting game time ahead of him arnt you worried

Again Rodriguez is 24 and still in the reserves. If your 24 and in the reserves you won't make it simple as

Of the three Henen may be the only one with a glimmer of hope for making it, but look at his goal record for fleetwood in league one. 1 goal in 13. You think that's good enough? And then to step up two leagues?

Use your head pal. Who knows what will happen in time but you need to be less nieve and optimistic

I don't know why your getting so upset that I don't rate him. What does it matter what I think?

If you rate him great. But don't get irate about it

They arnt kids mate

Byrne has been around for years and was not rated by United. He hasn't even got close to our first team and his goal record in the reserves is poor. If niasse is getting game time ahead of him arnt you worried

Again Rodriguez is 24 and still in the reserves. If your 24 and in the reserves you won't make it simple as

Of the three Henen may be the only one with a glimmer of hope for making it, but look at his goal record for fleetwood in league one. 1 goal in 13. You think that's good enough? And then to step up two leagues?

Use your head pal. Who knows what will happen in time but you need to be less nieve and optimistic

Hello @Angel Delight

They arnt kids mate

I think people need to be a bit more realistic in future. The only young player we have that looks good enough to be a permanent member of our 1st 11 is Davies. A few are worth keeping a little longer to see if they develop more but he's the only one I would be anyway confident of making it here.

How many times do you need to watch a player. Some things like balance, touch and pace can't be improved by that much. I know it's harsh but I doubt Koeman will be less harsh.
All three of the players listed are unlikely to work out, even in this era of inflated transfer fees they were signed for a combined 250k so it would certainly be a surprise of they did.

However players develop at quite different rates and think it especially harsh to quickly judge young players that have come from different leagues like Henen and Rodriguez. Youngsters often go through bad phases (Lukaku can one match look superb and the next like he can't control a football) that don't think you can make an accurate assessment unless you have seen them several times over a period of time.

I think people need to be a bit more realistic in future. The only young player we have that looks good enough to be a permanent member of our 1st 11 is Davies. A few are worth keeping a little longer to see if they develop more but he's the only one I would be anyway confident of making it here.

This is my point

Dowell and Davies are playing and they are much younger, and already ahead of them

If people on here think that Henen Rodriguez and Byrne will be our top three strikers in the next couple of years then I don't know what to say

This is my point

Dowell and Davies are playing and they are much younger, and already ahead of them

If people on here think that Henen Rodriguez and Byrne will be our top three strikers in the next couple of years then I don't know what to say
I'm not even sure about Dowell however he is one that still has a chance. Although as LinekersLegs says that's more down to the standard we are aiming for rather than anything else.

They arnt kids mate

As I said above it is unlikely that the three will make it but I'll stick to my naive and optimistic approach of supporting them anyway thanks.

I'm not even sure about Dowell however he is one that still has a chance.

Like you say of the two Davies looks to have the most potential but Dowell isn't far off

I remember Ledsom coming through a year or so ago but he seems to have faded a bit. It's extremely hard to make it at the top level

Like you say of the two Davies looks to have the most potential but Dowell isn't far off

I remember Ledsom coming through a year or so ago but he seems to have faded a bit. It's extremely hard to make it at the top level
That's the point. You have to be very special to make it at a club like Everton especially if we are aiming for top 4 or even top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back