Everton vs FK Jablonec Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of converting players, but if he turns into a decent right back great. Holgate for me looks too short to be a centre back
You're joking aren't you mate? He'd just be shorter than Stones and Funes Mori but he'd be taller than Jags. Look at him in comparisson to the rest of the squad.

13692709_10153551053256277_3442171647309459202_n.jpg

you said based on the game. Only niasse, henen, rodrigeuez and robles played out of them. the first 3 have been here half a season and you've wrote them off and robles definitely isn't deadwood.

No based on what I've seen from every game

I've written them all off completely. You can disagree that's your opinion, only time will tell who was right

I'm not a fan of converting players, but if he turns into a decent right back great. Holgate for me looks too short to be a centre back

We have had some success doing this in the past.

Kevin Ratcliffe started off as a left back.

Ian Snodin was successfully converted from a central midfielder to a right back whom made the England squad and would have been capped but for injury.

John Stones from a right back to a central defender.

We have had some success doing this in the past.

Kevin Ratcliffe started off as a left back.

Ian Snodin was successfully converted from a central midfielder to a right back whom made the England squad and would have been capped but for injury.

John Stones from a right back to a central defender.

Defender to defender is fine

But a midfielder to a defender?

How many times have you seen Henen, Rodriguez and Bryne just out of interest?
How many times do you need to watch a player. Some things like balance, touch and pace can't be improved by that much. I know it's harsh but I doubt Koeman will be less harsh.

Good run out I thought for the lads, really solid from Galloway.

Niasse tripping over himself was quality. Boss the way he rummaged his way through when he hit the post. IF he gets given the chance by Koeman, I can see him doing some insane bits of togger and scoring a few and at other times looking like he did today which was a 5 year old Sunday league player. Oh well, I enjoyed what I saw of the match anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back