Everton vs Man City - 10th Jan, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are playing a more defensive type football and hitting them on the break very Moyes like which is good..bring Mirallas on to bring more pressure on their goal for a change!

If we lose and I hear anybody say "been improvements last two games" I am gonna go off my head.

Scraping a draw against West Ham at home, and getting beat by City.

We need a win desperately here. Win or bust it ought to be for Martinez. Most Premier League chairman would've probably made that clear to the manager ahead of this one.

Most chairman also probably don't understand that no manager in their right mind is going to go all out for the win against Man City as they will pick us off at will. An ultimatum of 'if you don't beat Man City you're sacked' is pretty damn stupid.

i would like to see us pull ross further back, get mirallas on for naismith and play with the two attacking wingers up in support of lukaku with 3 in centre mid - he's a bit too isolated, not the thing when you want when going direct.

If we lose and I hear anybody say "been improvements last two games" I am gonna go off my head.

We need a win desperately here. Win or bust it ought to be for Martinez. Most Premier League chairman would've probably made that clear to the manager ahead of this one.
I really don't know what you expect. We've been in a slump. West Ham wasn't great but we managed to turn an awful result into an ok one. We are playing pretty well now against the champions. Completely ridiculous to insinuate the managers job is the line because we may lose against them.

but that is an improvement from four meagre defeats in a row where nobody showed any desire, fight or quality.

Finally, some real signs of improvement. We were better against W.Ham and we're better today. We're playing the ball forwards and thank christ for John Stones and Muhamed Besic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back