Everton vs Man City - 10th Jan, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HT No shame in the effort and in the main work rate, but for [Poor language removed] sake we need some changes of game plan in each game, to me we have concentrated on going down our right, not tried anything through the middle or on the left, and this for me is now a 1 in 20 game that we can win, similar to Chelsea at home last season clearly the better team is the one we are facing, we need a goal and then to defend for our lives whilst hitting them on the counter, although the pattern of that 1st half suggest to me we can't even counter attack as we have sat back like we are leading and not penetrated them with a quick break

City in playing better than opposition shocker

Jags has been comfortably second worse. Besic has been very up and down but at least is getting involved and doing a lot of positive stuff

I thought Besic has done decent in the attacking end. He making an attempt to move the ball around quicker.

The game and tempo is good. Nearly everyone fighting, I like that. Hope B&B can bring back the first 15 mins play, 'cause they like rollercoasters. Calm down and do Your stuffs!

A lot more like it showing fight which is good to see.
rom looking good,we can win this
We can. But we can also lose it very easily. Interesting to see what Martinez decides to do, if anything at half. City have a scary bench, so I wouldn't be surprised if they made a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back