Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the break from the PL following this game until early April it would wreck a few heads, players and supporters, if we were reflecting on yet another defeat during that break. Just win the game for the sake of sanity :Blink:
Agree I thought this too. Can’t be arsed with the misery for 2 weeks

Hello!

Newcastle fan here (one that actually likes Everton!)

On paper this should be a straight forward win for you guys. You have some cracking players! No idea what has happened to you this season but you should have enough quality to stay up.

Think you might win this 2-1 although I hope for a draw. We will be missing many key players for this match which won't help and you are due a win!

Joelinton and Shelvey both out for Thursday?
Not confirmed despite what some of our fans say,
Shelvey doubtful but a slightly bigger concern. Joelinton "touch and go" and a late call on him, (Joelinton they may leave out to give him that extra time with the International break)

Hello!

On paper this should be a straight forward win for you guys. You have some cracking players! No idea what has happened to you this season but you should have enough quality to stay up.

Think you might win this 2-1 although I hope for a draw. We will be missing many key players for this match which won't help and you are due a win!
Your optimism is welcome, I hope it bears fruit. Now that you guys are relatively safe, just roll over and let us tickle your tummies!

Hello!

Cheers mate. Badly need a win. Our problem is total lack of confidence on the field. Best of luck after tomorrow ☺️

Hello!

"You have some cracking players!"
giphy.gif

"but you should have enough quality to stay up."
giphy.gif

Cheers mate. Badly need a win. Our problem is total lack of confidence on the field. Best of luck after tomorrow ☺️
Sounds like us back in 15/16. On paper we had a decent squad but the wally with the brolly did his very best to kill whatever skill and confidence we had. Your squad is stronger than our 15/16 one mind you and with players like Richarlison, DCL, Mykolenko etc they should have enough in them to keep you up

Hope you stay up. For teams like Burnley to remain in the PL whilst a top club like yourself might go down is a travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back