Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-3-3 required. VdB, Allan, and Doucoure furthest man up bombing on and arriving late in the box. Rich was far too isolated against Wolves. Gray and Gordon on the flanks. Must win game, point isn’t good enough. Think we need to score first 20 for our confidence.
Dcl up top if he’s fit and not wearing a skirt with Gordon benched for me

Is Saint Maximin playing? Coleman had him in his pocket last time out I'm sure we'd all agree.
I saw he has been on the bench recently. Hope Eddie Howe does the same against us pleaseeeeeee

My Line up
Pickford
Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Godfrey
VDB, Allan, Doucoure
Gray, Richarlison, Gordon.

DCL will not be fit enough it seems. may make the bench at best

4-3-3 required. VdB, Allan, and Doucoure furthest man up bombing on and arriving late in the box. Rich was far too isolated against Wolves. Gray and Gordon on the flanks. Must win game, point isn’t good enough. Think we need to score first 20 for our confidence.
We'll defo score within the 1st 20. Keane with a blammo past pickford. Top bin bicycle kick.

Have we got anyone who can actually tackle in midfield. Holgate played there once but could Godfrey? He likes a physical battle and is quick. We've been using Allan but it's not his natural game. Probably a ridiculous idea that has already been binned but i'm getting desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back