Match Thread Everton vs Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton MOTM vs Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate, that Coleman Kean slug fest is exactly where we got done last time.We need Godfrey overthere somewhere.

Totally different at Goodison - we have to accept Patterson isn't getting a game and Kenny is suspended/useless, Coleman sadly has to play for me same as Keane as Holgate/Godfrey got bullied by QPR as a CB pairing!

Atmosphere will be bouncing mate - exact sort of game the likes of Coleman looks half decent.

Pickford Coleman, Branthwaite, Keane, Godfrey Gordon, Doucs, Allan, VDB, Gray Richy 451, counter attacking with Gordon, Gray and either Doucs or VDB to join Richy when they break. We cannot afford to be overrun in midfield. It happens every single game.

Totally different at Goodison - we have to accept Patterson isn't getting a game and Kenny is suspended/useless, Coleman sadly has to play for me same as Keane as Holgate/Godfrey got bullied by QPR as a CB pairing!

Atmosphere will be bouncing mate - exact sort of game the likes of Coleman looks half decent.
Will it? Are you going to stand up with a megaphone and get everyone going are you? Based on the other day (we needed a result) the atmosphere sounded dead mate.

We respond to effort and when none is forthcoming, we tell them to F off by doing nothing...
Yes but we seem to start games ok then as soon as the other team has a decent chance or even scores then the heads go down and thats it, game over. I honestly don't think some of these current players actually do 'effort' so to speak.

Bouncing atmosphere is not going to slow maximin down or speed seamus up!
We need
Coleman Godfrey BRanthwaite myko

That’s the best we can offer imo

Saw a bit of their game against Chelsea and they were unlucky not to get something from the game. If they play like that against us we're getting nothing from this one.

But seeing as I haven't given up all hope yet I'm going with 1-1

Will it? Are you going to stand up with a megaphone and get everyone going are you? Based on the other day (we needed a result) the atmosphere sounded dead mate.

Everyone knows if we dont win this we are likely going down mate.

Late kick off under the lights - Goodison will be up for it.

Wolves atmosphere was poor but I always find Sunday/Saturday early kick offs always are even against the top sides.

There is a bit of hatred towards Newcastle as well which will add a bit of spice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back