Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
they don't produce goals that much, 55 goals last season

there main goalscorer seems to be Jakub Mares last year and he went to play for another club. According to transfermarkt Fasko, Nageb and dubek were pretty important players and they all left to play for other clubs.

their defence is preety much intact Jan and peter Maslo, Kruzliak and Kupec form their main defence and those are fit to play.

A bit nervous, but not particularly about tonight, but this is a competition we must do well in to raise our profile in Europe. Getting in the Champions League won't do it by itself; what matters is how we play in Europe, how far we go in competition with good European teams. We really need to take it seriously.

How overwhelming do you want a team to be playing against Ruzemberok.

I think like most, I'd like to see Kenny and Sandro starting. And if Sandro isn't fit enough then Dowell.

I'll just be under-whelmed if any of Martina, Barry or DCL start, but then it's easy to pick a side with no responsibility.

they don't produce goals that much, 55 goals last season

there main goalscorer seems to be Jakub Mares last year and he went to play for another club. According to transfermarkt Fasko, Nageb and dubek were pretty important players and they all left to play for other clubs.

their defence is preety much intact Jan and peter Maslo, Kruzliak and Kupec form their main defence and those are fit to play.

Hi,
from what I know, their best players are: Peter Gal Andrezly (midf.), Jan Maslo (CB), but Kruzliak, Daniel, Nagy, Fasko, Chrien are OK. Qose and Takac played well in Norway.

I've backed us on the handicap -2 goals at 10/11
And -3 goals at 9/4

Hope you lids are right !

Where did you get that? On bet365 it's 1.475 -2 and 1.950 -2.5 goals. You've beaten the line there by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back