Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get that? On bet365 it's 1.475 -2 and 1.950 -2.5 goals. You've beaten the line there by a mile.

Guarantee that -2 is the Asian handicap mate. Means if we win by 2 the bet is void. Hence the low proce

-2.5 is the same as old fashioned -2 handicap. Which 1.950 is the same as 10/11 pretty much.

Not sure how accurate this will be but if you make a team out of the bibs vs non-bibs training pictures from yesterday I make it:

----------------Pickford----------------
Martina---Keane---Williams---Baines
--Klaassen---Schneiderlin---Gueye--
Mirallas------------------------Rooney
-------------Calvert-Lewin------------

What do I know... they could have been playing 5-a-side!

This feels about right for Koeman, actually. But I think he will play Rooney in the centre. Personal preference in this formation would be Lookman in for DCL.

Where did you get that? On bet365 it's 1.475 -2 and 1.950 -2.5 goals. You've beaten the line there by a mile.
Paddy Power mate.
I was after that price for the -3 if I'm honest.
I reckon it's a knocking bet.

Guarantee that -2 is the Asian handicap mate. Means if we win by 2 the bet is void. Hence the low proce

-2.5 is the same as old fashioned -2 handicap. Which 1.950 is the same as 10/11 pretty much.
Yeah, I'm losing 2-0 already.
3-0, 4-1 is a winner etc.

Yeah got that one - still massively better that the 365 equivalent for standard handicap which is 8/11 on that
I'm not a fan of 365, they barred me once and I've not used them since.
Paddy and Hills are miles ahead on footy prices IMO now.
The #yourodds markets are boss. Got to go big at some shorties occasionally, but some cracking bets they have.

I'm not a fan of 365, they barred me once and I've not used them since.
Paddy and Hills are miles ahead on footy prices IMO now.
The #yourodds markets are boss. Got to go big at some shorties occasionally, but some cracking bets they have.

They limit huge numbers of accounts - essentially, winning accounts. Ruthless firm that has become very aggressive in its approach in recent years

..... much like Everton tonight when we put in the 7th

They limit huge numbers of accounts - essentially, winning accounts. Ruthless firm that has become very aggressive in its approach in recent years

..... much like Everton tonight when we put in the 7th
Ha, winning ones indeed.
Thing is, if they didn't jib me off, they would have made a load off of my gash bets last 12 months lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back