Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just get ready for a rooney goal and watch goodison erupt can't wait 4/5- nil and I'm one happy blue COYB

Let's just get ready for a rooney goal and watch goodison erupt can't wait 4/5- nil and I'm one happy blue COYB
I bet Wayne is excited, like proper excited about a game of footy for the first time in years.
Nerves, butterflies.. The lot.
Z cars.. And boom, he will be flying.

I bet Wayne is excited, like proper excited about a game of footy for the first time in years.
Nerves, butterflies.. The lot.
Z cars.. And boom, he will be flying.
I'm getting butterflies so can only imagine what he is feeling like. He will score at least 2 tonight well I hope so hahaha

Town has that effect on me tbf

To be fair to them no one in the team looked over 22 and they were just about to walk past Kozys, that would fill me with dread as well...

Oh yep, it's called Mr Caps now, still full of nutters from as early as 06:50 every morning including Sundays x

Sure we were 1/11 before now we're 1/14
Accas being put on will be driving the prices down about this time.
Womens footy is on telly too tonight, England and Spain birds look solid enough and I'm guessing loads of long lines at big odds on ?

I'm excited to see Ramirez playing more than anyone else I think, I think europa league football will really suit him and he's going to smash it up a bit for us this season. In the Prem he's an unknown quantity so will also surprise a few, money is on him or Rooney being player of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back